Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A little more

First off, I'd like to thank the friend from whose blog I half-copied this blog's description.  I liked the ring of hers better, but I like the ideas in mine. Anyhow, attribution accomplished...sort of.  I'm not putting her name here, so I suppose there is some attribution to be desired, but it's close enough. 
I have to admit, I have mixed feelings about keeping a blog.  On the one hand, I like the idea of turning my ideas into words, and I think it's kind of cool that friends and family will be able to read it and have a glimpse into my thoughts.  But on the other hand, I know I won't write down everything I'm thinking, simply because of the fact that anyone can read it.  People I know or complete strangers. Friends or not-so-friends.  That is a rather scary thought.  And then there's the aspect of 'what will _____ think?'  I try not to let that affect my behavior, but the fact of the matter is that it will.  Oh, well.  Live and learn.
I also can't help but wonder if some of my friends will read this as religiously as I read theirs (or would, if they had one), and if so, what opinions they will form of me.  Will they tell me of these, or will I just have to live with the fact that some people I see every day know something about my thoughts and won't share their impressions?  Do I even want their impressions?  I don't know.

A rather dismal and rambling post for a glorious day.

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment