Saturday, November 13, 2010

Enjoyable evening

Well, I'd love to write something intelligent here, but it's far to late to actually be thinking about anything significant.  I may have already mentioned that I'm an early to bed, early to rise sort of person, and this is certainly past my bedtime.  I, after about 10:30, possibly 11:00 in the evening, am a lot like the average teenager in the morning.  Conscious?  Yes.  Awake?  Certainly not.  But in the mornings...  I can be as awake as I want, after waking up whenever I wake up.  4:30, 8:00, 6:34.5.  Whenever I wake up, I'm fresh and ready for a new day.  But I digress.  (Hey, I'm tired!)
So here goes a rather random, rambling, and *insert another fitting adjective starting with 'r' here* post.  I had a delightful evening.  I saw a lot of people I haven't seen in a while, had a delicious dinner at a local Chinese place, rushed off to a fantastic play (Midsummer Night's Dream, modern style), and then went back home with a friend and chatted about whatever came to mind for a couple of hours straight.  Which brings me to now, tired and ready for bed. 
For today, I'm grateful for the companionship and conversation of close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment