Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spoiled

Ah, I love Southern California. It's early November, and I can still viably wear shorts and a t-shirt outside, as long as I'm relatively active. Even so, the practically freezing fifty degrees this morning had me wearing a sweatshirt, jacket, and gloves. I shudder to think what I will be like when I go home.
Both the open and women's team here have started cranking up their practices. I now attend practice on six days of the week, plus a scrimmage on Saturdays, and sprint practice on Sundays. I love it, but I'm starting to question the viability of a solid 14 hours of Ultimate per week, plus around four hours of other relatively strenuous exercise (running/sprints) and probably 2-3 of moderate exercise (walking, unicycling, biking). Time is starting to become a major factor.
Ah, well. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
Enjoy the extra hour of sleep tonight!

1 comment: